Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 40: Today play a practical joke

I'm totally open to suggestions people :)

ok so i am totally doing number 4, 8, and 12 - maybe this will entice Joe to read my blog once in awhile - I am particularly excited for number 4 :)

http://ladycreate-a-lot.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-fools-day-30-harmless-pesky.html

Notes: So this turned out to be a complete disaster. Joe didn't even mention any of them!!!!  I felt too unmotivated to commplete the toilet paper one due to the lack of attention the other jokes received.

When I asked Joe to look at his teeth his response was "I wiped off whatever you had on my tooth brush."

1) Who studies their toothbrush that intently to notice a darker shade of blue on bristles and
2) If you do notice something on bristles and think someone in your family put it there - who doesn't ask about that?

Arghhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment