1) Paid for part of this woman's groceries (see post on home page for the story - it is pretty funny)
4) Donated a box of books to the Mentor Library (after So. Euclid/Lyndhurst denied our donation)
6) Jointed Team Jack and sent out donation form to friends and family (For eight years I was a behavior therapist trained through the Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism and now I'm just a person with many close friends whose children suffer from autism). Visit my Walk Now for Autism donation page for more information.
8) Upcycled paint chips by....
9) Writing uplifting quotes and placing them on the windshields of randoms (but now I am worried as I saw one woman get in her car with a handicap sticker, totally not notice my note, and drive off - hoping inspiration quote doesn't block her vision causing an accident).
12) Deposited two used cups from a random shopping cart into trashcan.
13) Complimented people
14) Made cookies with my daughter, nieces, and sister-in-law to take to our local fire station.
16) Brought flowers to someone special
17) Put I love you notes in Joe's lunch all week
19) Made a donation basket for the Lake County Humane Society
|Picture a bit dark but at least Quinn approves!|
21) Picked up all litter I saw on our walk around the block
22) Pre registered for ReadForMySchool.org
23) Created a how to start a blog doc for a few inspried friends (work in progress)
Tips for creating a blog
24) Left money taped to vending machine
|When I picked Liv up later that day money was gone but someone left a thank you note :)|
27) Donated a bag of toys to daycare
28) Fed the meters today
29) Dropped random change on the sidewalk for 'lucky' passer-byers to find
30) Donated (with Joe's card - thanks babe! it all comes and goes from the same pot - right?) to harvest for hunger
31) Put change in the Christmas Jar - if you are not familiar with Christmas Jars check it out at the link below
32) Personally thanked everyone who wished me well on facebook for my b-day. It was a great way to share some memories and rekindle some long lost friendships (if even for a moment). If I happened to miss you it is because I swear all my messages don't show up in this stupid timeline template.
33) Donated to a charity at the DMV. Okay so I know my last act didn't seem very profound but it was actually much harder than I thought to come up with 33 act of kindness. I thank all of you who have been following this blog. Your support is an act of kindness in itself.