Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 5 Mass Social Experiment


Cut out and stick this sign on any item of public infrastructure you might encounter today, including, but not limited to: elevators, garbage trucks, cranes, phone booths, toilets, ventilation units, escalators, entrances to subway stations. The aim is to achieve comprehensive social breakdown across the US.

Notes: Okay I might have to skip this one as all I can think about is a sweet old lady in a wheelchair trying to use the library elevator to watch her grandchild perform in the basement and missing it simply due to the fact that my life that needs changin' :) My other thought is that security cameras will catch my delinquency and I will be hit with some fine I can't afford right now. A better option right now might be taping this sign to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment